Noiszy does not:
- Cover up or remove traces of any activities you do online.
- Create a DDOS (or any other kind of) attack on any website.
- Send you to NSFW sites (unless you add them as custom sites). (But, the default sites do span the political spectrum. You can disable any sites you don't want to visit.)
- Log you into or out of anything.
- Fill out any forms.
- Modify or change any data that's being transmitted to any sites you visit.
- Affect any tabs outside of the one(s) where it's been actively turned on.